csraceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help

2 posters

Go down

Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help Empty Re: Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help

Post by shane1041 Thu 8 Jan - 21:16

Thanks for the reply , There is a small group of us up here that had been running dirt oval ( With MT's and Jato's), but it was a banked dirt oval ...So I know the setup will be very different because most of the tracks I see arent banked ...

Like I say this isgoinna be a learning expierence for sure , This will actually be my first rc in a buggy chassis as I am used to the revo mt chassis as it is what I had been running ..
Any Help would be appreciated ..Thanks

shane1041

Number of posts : 2
Name : Shane
City/State : WV
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help Empty Re: Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help

Post by BackyardRC Thu 8 Jan - 20:39

Shane,

RC4LESS pink foams are my choice tire wise, silvers are now availible. But from what I have read, silvers might wear to fast??? I run a Novarossi .21, check the rules area for other options. I Look forward to meeting you at C&S. If I can with anything else, let me know. If you want to talk to the fast guys, Give Sam Green, ahinchma or Spanky a hollar It's Huge
BackyardRC
BackyardRC

Number of posts : 28
Name : Randy Hester
City/State : Boonville, NC
Race Car Class : Limited Latemodel
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help Empty Just ordered a Losi 1/8 late model...need some help

Post by shane1041 Thu 8 Jan - 18:33

Hey guys I just ordered a losi late model and was wondering what all I will need to go along with it ...
I have my servos ,radio and starter box already , I am wondering about which motor to go with and whats the best tires to run?
So what else am I going to need ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated ....

I am going to try to plan a few trips down to run at C&S in the limited class , So I want to do it right the first time so I dont have to buy stuff twice ...

I am planning on making the trip to watch the ice breaker So it will give me a few more ideas on what I will need also

Thanks

shane1041

Number of posts : 2
Name : Shane
City/State : WV
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down