csraceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Classic

+8
OUTLAW
hotwheels
kkracing
Red Dog Motorsports
Beamer
part time
dirtman
57jr
12 posters

Go down

Fall Classic Empty Re: Fall Classic

Post by Quick Change Fri 31 Oct - 0:13

kkracing wrote:Thanks guys, we appreciate the praise. The track was in great condition thanks to "George KIPP Ellerbush", he did a fantastic job working all week to make the track what it was. Cam is our go to man to make sure all the work is done in a timely fashion and without him we wouldn't be able to have such a facility. We thank all of you for your support!!!
I agree, thanks racers.

Kip Ellerbusch
Quick Change
Quick Change

Number of posts : 25
Name : Kip Ellerbusch
City/State : Cherryville, NC
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by OUTLAW Wed 29 Oct - 19:42

good one Kip
OUTLAW
OUTLAW

Number of posts : 24
Name : Jason
City/State : Lowell N.C.
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick Change Tue 28 Oct - 20:37

SPANKY wrote: no driven fouls but that is my fault car trouble all day lol! lol! :&Flaming:

NO DRIVEN FOULS?
Are you saying everyone was giving you the BIRD............... Jaw Popping Laughing Laughing
Quick Change
Quick Change

Number of posts : 25
Name : Kip Ellerbusch
City/State : Cherryville, NC
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by rookie Tue 28 Oct - 20:36

CONGRATS JODY GOOD JOB. SEE YA BILLY LINGERFELT

rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by OUTLAW Tue 28 Oct - 15:39

yeap it was a good race for you i had to deal with the no driven fools but that is my fault car trouble all day lol! lol! :&Flaming:

Last edited by SPANKY on Wed 29 Oct - 19:43; edited 1 time in total
OUTLAW
OUTLAW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jody Utt Tue 28 Oct - 14:01

part time wrote:Great race Steve, Cam & crew. Track was awsome, and the facility looking better each week. Looks like things are gearing up for a great US Open Wheel Race in December.Thanks to all who traveled from far off to race with us. That was the largest & fastest field of 1/8th opens, in the tracks 10 month history. Congrats to all the winners.
Thanks to Jody Utt for all your help, and just a great person to hang around. Congrats on your Mechanic of the year award, in the Nascar Southern Modified Division. I know Jamie is proud of you. This award that is voted on by all the drivers in the division, shows what type person you are. Looking forward to December.
Everybody say a prayer for Randy Hesters Dad. Randy had to leave the track friday to be with his dad in the hospital. Randy we missed you saturday, and hope your dad has a good week.

Thanks Scott, I was shocked when they called out my name Shocked .....I looked around to make sure there wasn't another Jody Utt in the room. It was probably our toughest year racing, the hardest we worked and the worse we run. No one ever told me racing at any level was easy though.

Anyway, great job this weekend to everyone at C&S. All the time and effort everyone puts in doesn't go un-noticed, thank you.

Scott....we have to get more sleep next time Sleep Sleep Sleep Randy, hated hearing about your dad, I hope he is doing better. I'll see everyone this weekend.
Jody Utt
Jody Utt

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-31

http://www.smith25.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ahinchma Tue 28 Oct - 10:10

might have been a tough race in the Limited 1/8th scales but, I thought it worked out ok....
ahinchma
ahinchma

Number of posts : 7
Name : Alan Hinchman
City/State : Rock Hill, SC
Registration date : 2008-03-25

http://alan.hinchman@ge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OUTLAW Mon 27 Oct - 22:16

it might sound like i'm crying but 1/8 lm was a wreck feast had trouble even starting the race people wanted to wreck everone all i can say is get control Angry Angry
OUTLAW
OUTLAW

Back to top Go down

Post by hotwheels Mon 27 Oct - 16:08

Steve, Dad said thanks!
Wow! what a great weekend. The track was fantastic! Thanks, Cam,Kip and Steve. Clap with Laughter

I would like to congratulate all the TN boys. Thumbs

A big thanks to Tim McNutt for the sharp Losi body, Darrin Numbers for Sinister Mods HP and rc4Less. Bruce has some great products for the 1/8 LM's. cheers

Thanks to everyone for a magnificent race! Everone was very respecful of the leaders. This was the cleanest eight car 1/8 race i've ever seen or raced in. I could see Robin Nelson the whole race.
Stan has been unbeatable at C&S and it felt good to actually be faster than him for once. It was just GREAT! Giggle
"OTT"
hotwheels
hotwheels

Number of posts : 13
Name : Mike Ottinger
City/State : Newport Tn
Race Car Class : 1/8 LM 1/10 LM
Registration date : 2007-12-23

http://www.ottsspeedshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kkracing Mon 27 Oct - 14:49

Thanks guys, we appreciate the praise. The track was in great condition thanks to "George KIPP Ellerbush", he did a fantastic job working all week to make the track what it was. Cam is our go to man to make sure all the work is done in a timely fashion and without him we wouldn't be able to have such a facility. We thank all of you for your support!!!
kkracing
kkracing
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Name : Steve Bess
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Dog Motorsports Mon 27 Oct - 10:20

Thanks Steve and the track crew for a great track. Also like to say thanks to David Kiser for all the help.
Red Dog Motorsports
Red Dog Motorsports

Number of posts : 3
Name : Daniel Rice
City/State : Reidsville N.C.
Race Car Class : 13.5 LM
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beamer Sun 26 Oct - 22:11

As well ,I missed my friend Randy this weekend, But on a good note, I hear his father is doing better. Beamer
Beamer
Beamer

Number of posts : 49
Name : Cam Beam
City/State : cherryville NC
Race Car Class : 1/8 LM

Back to top Go down

Post by part time Sun 26 Oct - 19:12

Great race Steve, Cam & crew. Track was awsome, and the facility looking better each week. Looks like things are gearing up for a great US Open Wheel Race in December.Thanks to all who traveled from far off to race with us. That was the largest & fastest field of 1/8th opens, in the tracks 10 month history. Congrats to all the winners.
Thanks to Jody Utt for all your help, and just a great person to hang around. Congrats on your Mechanic of the year award, in the Nascar Southern Modified Division. I know Jamie is proud of you. This award that is voted on by all the drivers in the division, shows what type person you are. Looking forward to December.
Everybody say a prayer for Randy Hesters Dad. Randy had to leave the track friday to be with his dad in the hospital. Randy we missed you saturday, and hope your dad has a good week.
part time
part time

Number of posts : 51
Name : Scott Washam

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtman Sun 26 Oct - 15:56

Congrats to all the winners. I heard you had great very close racing. Hope everyone had a great time.Wish I could had been there. Also heard the track was hooked up. Se ya next week.

kiser

Last edited by dirtman on Mon 27 Oct - 3:10; edited 1 time in total

dirtman

Number of posts : 18
Name : David Kiser
City/State : CHARLOTTE NC
Race Car Class : LIMITED LATEMODEL
Registration date : 2007-07-12

http://csraceway.com

Back to top Go down

Fall Classic Empty Fall Classic

Post by 57jr Sun 26 Oct - 11:15

I would like to thank Steve B., Cam Beam and Kipp for a GREAT place to race. The track was in great shape and the facility is the BEST and growing. I would like to say GREAT JOB Brian Card on the win in 13.5 !!!But one thing I notice is the racers having fun! I really enjoy racing at C&S . Thanks!!!

Last edited by 57jr on Thu 30 Oct - 21:37; edited 1 time in total
57jr
57jr

Number of posts : 9
Name : Donnie Nelson
City/State : Woodruff SC
Race Car Class : 13.5 Latemodel/Limited Sportman Latemodel
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content