csraceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best 1/8 for limited

2 posters

Go down

What is the best 1/8 for limited Empty Re: What is the best 1/8 for limited

Post by part time Sun 26 Oct - 13:58

Mitch, I can't say for sure what car is the best,because first I have not raced them all, and also a good racer can usually make most any car perform well. The most important thing I look at is what are the locals racing, and more important than that is, are parts available at the local hobby shops or at the track. Sometimes you can break something that a fellow racer will have a spare part to keep you going. I like the OFNA GTP because of price and toughness. With no more rules changes,the Novarossi 2001BF is the engine I prefer. RC4less tires are usually a little better than OFNA. When I started there was only one body, a hand built or the A+. Now you have several choices,and all have won races at C&S. Seek out the ones willing to share their knowledge, and ask every question you can think of. Most racers are very helpful, and will steer you in the right direction.
part time
part time

Number of posts : 51
Name : Scott Washam
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

What is the best 1/8 for limited Empty What is the best 1/8 for limited

Post by Mobile Hobbies Sun 26 Oct - 9:52

May start running a few races, don't know the first thing about 1/8. Is the OFNA the best car? Which motor, body, tires etc.....?
Thanks,
Mitch

Mobile Hobbies

Number of posts : 2
Name : Mitch Robinson
City/State : Clyde, NC 28721
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down